- Proven outstanding Academics, combined with unique Middle School Electives and varied Extra Curricular opportunities.
- Carefully selected and gifted faculty members, all with teaching credentials from the State of California.
- A comprehensive program for developing positive self-image, personal values, respect for others, and self-motivation.
- Thorough preparation for living and working as committed Christians, from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- A cooperative ministry of highly dedicated teachers, involved parents, supported by the Our Lady of Loretto parish community.
Facts & Figures (per the IOWA Test of Basic Skills results)
Our Lady of Loretto School Students are favorably positioned to do well in High School, and the numbers are downright impressive! OLL 8th Graders have a proved track record that:
- they know how to articulate & that they are well read, performing overall at 11th Grade level in Language (even at 13h Grade level in "usage & expression")!
- they have developed outstanding skills in Mathematical Reasoning & Computation, scoring at 10th Grade level (at 11th Grade level in "computation")!
- they are clearly globally minded individuals, who are well prepared for the future, testing in Science at 12th Grade level!
***Click on the "OLL Advantage Facts & Figures" link to your right under Forms & Docs for more detailed information, including a National Average comparison chart.***