Our Lady of Loretto School embraces a philosophy that places the highest priority on each child's relationship with God, and on each child's self esteem.
The faculty and staff, as facilitators of learning, are dedicated to providing the quality of education that encourages self-expression, embraces diversity, and balances independen thought with cooperative effort. We strive to accomplish these goals in a Christ-centered atmosphere, rich in Catholic tradition, outstanding in intellectual challenge.
Our Lady of Loretto School seeks to instill in students a sense of social conscience, personal commitment, and Christian action. Drawing from the strength of their foundation in Catholic values, students will be empowered to assume responsibility for personal, and moral decision in an increasingly complex and demanding world.
The OLL Advantage:
- Proven outstanding Academics, combined with unique Middle School Electives, and varied Extra Curricular opportunities.
- Carefully selected and gifted faculty members, all with teaching credentials from the State of California.
- A comprehensive program for developing positive self-image, personal values, respect for others, and self-motivation.
- Thorough preparation for living and working as committed Christians, from Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- A cooperative ministry of highly dedicated teachers, involved parents, supported by the Our Lady of Loretto parish community.